Frequently Asked Questions
Is this retreat for me?
You WILL LOVE THIS IF YOU ARE...
- At the edge of your dream and need some quiet time, focus, encouragement, and divine intervention.
- Ready to move the dream forward and need a concrete plan.
- Seeking a life-changing transformative experience in a safe space with like-minded women who want to see you succeed.
- Ready to take action to improve your life.
- Doing work you love is one of your top values or priorities.
- Seeking an intimate experience with other smart, creative, entrepreneurial and spiritual ladies.
- Willing to take a risk.
- Ready to do whatever it takes to make your dream become a reality.
- Ready to call in more abundance in your life.
- Excited to upgrade your lifestyle and have FUN.
NOT FOR YOU IF…
- You see the glass half empty.
- You hate change.
- You follow all the rules, no matter what.
- You have physical limitations that would impede you from walking on cobblestone roads.
- You hate Instagram.
How many people will attend this retreat?
I love small groups. The VIP LUX Retreat is limited to 5-7 top-notch ladies.
How do I get to San Miguel de Allende?
You can fly into either Leon (BJX) or Queretaro (QRO) Airport and a private round trip shuttle service will transport you to the hotel. Airfare is not included in the price of the retreat.
Is Mexico safe?
Listen, I wouldn’t travel alone three times to Mexico with my young daughter if I thought it was a threat. Nor would the expat community of more than 10,000 permanent North American residents live there if they didn’t think it was one of the greatest places on earth. San Miguel is about as safe as any other town in America, probably safer.
Who will be at this retreat?
This retreat is for smart, spiritual, creative, entrepreneurial women who have a positive mind-set and are eager to start living more fully in their Sweet Spot. We will form a tribe with the intention of supporting and encouraging each other, highlighting the best in each other, learning from one another and moving forward together.
I want to go, but don’t feel I have the time.
I hear ya sister. In this crazy-busy culture time is a sought-after commodity. But here’s the thing: How long have you been dreaming of upgrading your life? How long have you talked about kick-starting your dreams? How much time have you lost trying to come up with a plan and then not following through? How much time would you GAIN by having uninterrupted time to connect with your higher self and make a plan you can stick with, months after you’ve returned? If creating a life you love is a priority, than you can make the time.
I want to go, but I don’t have the money.
Have you read Get Rich, Lucky Bitch by Denise Thomas Duffield? She has a chapter on upgrading your lifestyle that I find very inspiring. The laws of the universe say that we get what we focus on. If you are focusing on the fact that you don’t have the money, then you won’t have the money. If you can allow yourself to FEEL what it FEELS like to fully live in your Sweet Spot, surrounded by beauty and inspiration – then you will call more of that into your life for sure. And guess what? If it’s more financial abundance that you seek, allow yourself to feel abundant starting now and watch how more of what you want comes into your life. I wouldn’t recommend this but for the fact that I’ve tried it many times and it works.
Now, I don’t recommend going into debt to get into your Sweet Spot, so if you seriously do not have the money, than try manifesting it specifically for this trip. I give you step-by-step directions on this post here. There’s one rule- if you manifest the money for this trip- use it for this trip!! Also, look at airfare from Mexico City, it might be cheaper to fly there and take a bus to Leon or Queretaro.