I recently had the pleasure of being interviewed by Kole Hansen Whitty of the fabulous podcast called Warrior Women With A Purpose.
In this episode we chat it up about:
1. As a virtual entrepreneur, the message is to go NICHE. Be an expert. FOCUS. As someone with many passions it was a big struggle to figure out what I wanted to do and then figure out how to hold onto my many passions when everyone is telling us to choose.
2. Part of the way I held on to my personality (and my many passions) was to create an Umbrella Brand. I talk about what that is and how creating one can help other multi passionate folks create a brand message that others will understand.
3. The biggest challenge with multi-passionate people is it's hard to hold our attention and compete tasks. I share a few tips on how other multi passionate/ADD entrepreneurs can manage more than one thing and take the things we most value to completion through a few tools- brain dumping and macro/micro task managing.
4. How to choose what to focus on when you have multiple streams of income.
5. How to settle the mind, body and spirit when anxiety creeps in.
Be sure to check out the episode!